The posted rates & fees on the various rental websites are meant as a guide & are not accurate for all dates. Rates will be higher for all holiday & high demand dates. For example, the internet might show the rate as $3000 a week for January-April. But for a week during Spring Break, the rate might be $3500. It’s difficult to show all the rates for all the different holidays on the internet. The best approach is to get an instant online quote for your exact dates. Typically the “starting rate” you see is a mid-week nightly rate in our summer season. Again, an online quote will give you an exact price.
Articles in this section
- Can I see the Lodging Agreement I will be signing?
- Can we rent for multiple months or the entire season?
- Can you help us do some Househunting while we’re there?
- How do you come up with the maximum sleep number?
- Do you offer Travel Insurance?
- What are some of the Area Attractions?
- We have a very large group. Can we rent more than one home? Are any of your homes close together?
- What about…Tennis?
- What about…Golf?
- We’re looking for a place to have a wedding or event. We have heard there are “party house” available to rent.