There are more golf courses per capita in this area than anywhere else in the country. La Quinta has been named the “Golf Capital of the United States” by the prestigious Robb Report for years running. Top courses in La Quinta include the Citrus, Mountain and Dunes courses at the La Quinta Resort; the beautiful, city-owned SilverRock course; the Quarry; the Palms; Traditions; Mountain View; Hideaway; Palm Royale; multiple courses at PGA West including the Jack Nicklaus Tournament course; the Trilogy course, former host of the “Skins Game” and courses at Rancho La Quinta that also hosted the Skins Game in years past, including the Robert Trent Jones course, which has the famous par-4, 352-yard sixth hole, where only two players-Fred Couples and John Daly-have ever driven the green. Come try out your new driver on this challenging hole! Anyone who loves golf will love this area…and all of the courses that are mere minutes away from our homes. Please contact our Concierge for more info at (888) 333-1975 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- Can I see the Lodging Agreement I will be signing?
- Can we rent for multiple months or the entire season?
- Can you help us do some Househunting while we’re there?
- How do you come up with the maximum sleep number?
- Do you offer Travel Insurance?
- What are some of the Area Attractions?
- We have a very large group. Can we rent more than one home? Are any of your homes close together?
- What about…Tennis?
- What about…Golf?
- We’re looking for a place to have a wedding or event. We have heard there are “party house” available to rent.