Yes. Our homes offer around a 50% discount off the nightly price when rented for 30 nights or more and you also do not have to pay city tax. That being said, most of our homes do not further discount for multiple month rentals because there is a point were we would make less money than if we leased the home short term. Our pricing tends to work well for people who are interested in a fully turn-key vacation experience whether it be for 3 nights or 3 months. Anything beyond around 3 months, is still doable though tends to become a bit cost prohibitive since we don't offer multiple month discounts.
Articles in this section
- Can I see the Lodging Agreement I will be signing?
- Can we rent for multiple months or the entire season?
- Can you help us do some Househunting while we’re there?
- How do you come up with the maximum sleep number?
- Do you offer Travel Insurance?
- What are some of the Area Attractions?
- We have a very large group. Can we rent more than one home? Are any of your homes close together?
- What about…Tennis?
- What about…Golf?
- We’re looking for a place to have a wedding or event. We have heard there are “party house” available to rent.