Please be aware that online reservations are first come first served. Dates during the busy season and around holidays often have multiple parties interested in the same dates. We typically proceed with the first order to come in for any date. A stay is booked when the online Lodging Agreement is signed and the reservation deposit has been run on the card. You will receive a confirmation email when your dates are officially “booked” and the property then becomes unavailable to other renters, and is blocked out on the calendars.
Articles in this section
- Are the pools heated?
- Can I ship a package to my vacation home?
- Could you “Hold” a home for me until I get other family members approval?
- Do you have any massage recommendations?
- Do you have any personal chef recommendations?
- Do you have any recommendations for baby furniture rental?
- Do your homes have outdoor music systems?
- I previously got an instant quote on your website. Now that I want to book the rates have changed. What is going on?
- Please explain all the rental fees. Are there “hidden costs”? I hate surprises!
- What is the process for booking a home and how old do I need to be?