No properties allow cats, but some properties do allow well-trained, non-destructive dogs on a case to case basis. The properties that do allow pets will charge a non-refundable pet fee of $200 per pet. If a home allows pets, you will be able to add 1 pet fee to your online order. If you would like to bring more than one dog, please let us know in the Special Requests area of your online booking. You can search for homes that are pet friendly on our vacation home search page.
Articles in this section
- Can I see the Lodging Agreement I will be signing?
- Can we rent for multiple months or the entire season?
- Can you help us do some Househunting while we’re there?
- How do you come up with the maximum sleep number?
- Do you offer Travel Insurance?
- What are some of the Area Attractions?
- We have a very large group. Can we rent more than one home? Are any of your homes close together?
- What about…Tennis?
- What about…Golf?
- We’re looking for a place to have a wedding or event. We have heard there are “party house” available to rent.