We strongly encourage you purchase the available Travel Insurance along with your reservation. If you opt out of the Travel Insurance, a minimum of sixty days notice is required for a full refund of the amount paid, less a processing fee of 10% of the total booking. If Licensee cancels the reservation less than sixty days before the Check-in date, LUXE Vacation Homes will make every attempt to book another reservation for the same time period. If the Property is re-booked at the same rate or greater, Licensee will receive a full refund of the amount paid, less a processing fee of 10% of the total booking. If the Property cannot be rebooked with a replacement reservation for the same time period, LUXE Vacation Homes shall be entitled to retain the full booking total to cover any expense, loss or damage that LUXE Vacation Homes may suffer because of Licensee’s default hereunder.
Articles in this section
- Can I see the Lodging Agreement I will be signing?
- Can we rent for multiple months or the entire season?
- Can you help us do some Househunting while we’re there?
- How do you come up with the maximum sleep number?
- Do you offer Travel Insurance?
- What are some of the Area Attractions?
- We have a very large group. Can we rent more than one home? Are any of your homes close together?
- What about…Tennis?
- What about…Golf?
- We’re looking for a place to have a wedding or event. We have heard there are “party house” available to rent.