Local attractions include the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, Joshua Tree National Park, Palm Springs Air Museum, The Living Desert Zoo and Gardens, Palm Springs Art Museum, Date Gardens, The Fabulous Palm Springs Follies, Indian Canyons, plenty of places for Walking - Jogging - Hiking. Excellent Restaurants nearby, Indian Wells Tennis Garden, Empire Polo Fields, Thermal Airport, Living Desert Museum, Salton Sea, the River at Rancho Mirage, several casinos within a short drive, BNP Paribas Open, Desert Circuit Horse Show, National Date Festival. We could go on and on. Check out our Activities.
Articles in this section
- Can I see the Lodging Agreement I will be signing?
- Can we rent for multiple months or the entire season?
- Can you help us do some Househunting while we’re there?
- How do you come up with the maximum sleep number?
- Do you offer Travel Insurance?
- What are some of the Area Attractions?
- We have a very large group. Can we rent more than one home? Are any of your homes close together?
- What about…Tennis?
- What about…Golf?
- We’re looking for a place to have a wedding or event. We have heard there are “party house” available to rent.